Thursday, April 30, 2009

38 weeks

We headed to the doctor today. We had another non-stress today and everything was great. He was moving around great!!!!! After that, we went to see Dr. Rollins. She checked me and I have dilated 1 cm already. We set a date and time for us to be induced. I have to go in Thursday at 6pm to get the process started. I will officially be induced Friday morning. Thankfully, our favorite doctor, Dr. Campbell, is on call next Friday so he'll be the one delivering our son. I don't have any more doctor appointments scheduled- just heading to the hospital! I haven't had any real nesting yet...but it hit a little bit today when I got home. I think just realizing that there is an actual deadline maybe is whats doing it :) I have desperately been wanting to bake, but I can't.

Thankfully I have been doing pretty well with the diabetes, although I am still on insulin at night. My weight has stayed pretty steady- about 33 in all. My swelling has continued to get worse, I have had to buy some crocs- they are the only shoes my feet will fit into by lunch during the week. Jonathan has been awesome rubbing my feet just about every night. I'm sleeping pretty well for the most part but I still have to get up at least once to go to the bathroom and I try to make my nightly snack run at the same time. I hope this will continue, just so we can get some rest.

We are going to hide this weekend as it's our last weekend without a baby. We will resurface at some point next week. Keep praying for us. We will keep you all posted!

No comments: