Saturday, February 7, 2009

Belly Shots



Several of you have been asking for an update in between the doctors visits so here you go!!! We are all doing well! Thankfully we have not gotten sick except for a slight stuffy nose. Little man is moving ALL over the place. Last weekend, Jonathan was able to feel him so much. He was excited, since all the other times he'd tried to feel him the baby practically ignored him. I know it made him feel much more connected to the baby. According to the internet, the baby is approximately 9 inches, and weighs about 2 lbs. It's scary to think of how much he's grown in 6 1/2 months, and how much he will explode in size in the last few weeks. This Wednesday, I will start my 27th week. Thursday afternoon I go for the glucose test...very much looking forward to that. We are trying to lay low and not travel too much because I'm starting to get ancy in the car if I sit too long. We've been dealing with considerable stress at work which has been hard on my body and I haven't been sleeping too well. Thankfully last night I slept for a full 8 hours. Jonathan has been given the opportunity to interview with Audi in a few weeks. He had to take an inital test yesterday, goes back in 2 weeks to take another, and then a week after that he has an official interview. We are excited about the prospect for him. The only bummer about the school is that it is in 2 locations: Pheonix or Exton, PA. Pray for us as we wait to hear about the interview and then make a decision after that.




Well I'm going to include 2 belly shots for you. They were taken at work. I look very tired in them, so I apologize! Hope you all are doing well and hope to hear from you soon!!!!

No comments: