Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tony turns 1!!!!

I'm so embarassed- my last post was in JUNE!!!! Just wanted to send out some very cute pix of Joey and two of his cousins, Mark and Tony. We went to Tennessee to celebrate Tony's first birthday!!!! What a wonderful time we had. Joey had some playmates and I had some personal time with Ali. Don't let that fool you though- we were always baking or cleaning up after the boys or doing something to get ready for the party. Saturday morning, the 4 of us kids and Ali's husband ran a race. It was my first competitive race, and it was so much fun! It was 4 miles, I ran all of it, except for about .5mi which was up 2 large hills. We had such a great time together!
Happy birthday, sweet Tony!




Joey at the party and with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Nini at the partk


The birthday boy with Linds



A picture of the two oldest!



Joey and Mark playing at the park!



Happy birthday Tony!!!!!

No comments: