Monday, November 24, 2008

November appointment and Mark's first Charlotte trip

Baby and I went to the doctor today for a "mommy" check up. All went well. I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat through doppler; it was mid to upper 150s. They were very happy about that. I met with Dr. Fox today (for only about 2 minutes) but I really liked her. I have a feeling that all will be better than the first one. Our next appointment is December 18th when we'll have the baby's anatomy scan and check out the kidneys and brain, etc. Dr. Fox said told me today that since we're not finding out the baby's gender, that they won't know either, which assures for no slip ups!!!! I have been sick this 2nd trimester, but it is still nothing compared to some of my friends so I have nothing to complain out.

This weekend, we had our first visitors in our new apartment! Ali, David and their angel Mark came!!!! We had a blast!!! Ali had to go photograph a wedding in Arizona, so I got to hoard Mark to myself :) It was precious!!!!! I bonded with him so much. They brought him by my office today and everyone there just loved him!!!

For thanksgiving, we are going up to Richmond on Thursday, staying at the Drakes. We're going to try to see as much family while we're in VA as we can!!!!

Please continue to pray for our health this cold and flu season. Below are some pictures of Mark's trip to Charlotte!!!

Love to you all.

Back in Mom's arms


Our big man in his new fleece outift



Teething, anyone?




Head of the table





What a handsome little man!!!

No comments: