Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our First Doctor's Appointment

October 9, 2008

I had my first appointment today! I met with Dr. Parks who was not my favorite, so I'm glad I had him early. He said that most likely I won't get any morning sickness, since I've been fortunate so far. He said everything looked great! My due date is officially May 15th. Since we're not having any genetic testing done, he requested that we come back in 2-3 weeks for our first ultrasound!!! We are very excited.

I have been feeling overall very well, just always tired and pretty much always hungry. This morning on the way to work, I dozed for a few seconds at a stop light. Some days I walk around in a daze. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for the three of us.

We will keep you posted as the news comes!!!

Jonathan, Leslie, and Baby Drake

No comments: